Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Straightjacket...

Straightjacket...Mine...Needs to go!!! Rut... Routines... Restrictions... Redundancy... Reservations... Entrapped... claustrophobic...boxed.  I need to break free and be spontaneous!!! I am twofold, what I was a year ago. I need to continue in that direction until I reach my happy medium.  Yet I feel entrapped again, smothered almost. To a point I can't think clearly in life and in love, like I fell and bumped my head. I do know... an adventurous attitude is bubbling up inside of me, like a shaken soda bottle waiting to explode with the first screw of the cap. The built up pressure dying to escape....yeah,  just like that!!! That's how I'm feeling!!! I can almost taste the stimulation, feel the delight and sense the euphoria stemming from my energy and rambunctious demeanor. This energy that surrounds me will at some point, magnetically pull in someone of similar mind and heart. Continuous bombing in my backyard only forces me to re-strategize all my efforts. I will find my way through the smoke and debris of uselessness, that clouds me and bogs me down.
Compelling urgency...
Consumes my being...
Yet...
Clarifies my way...
Clearly enabling me...
To...
Escape my straightjacket...

-Liz 
The price we pay for our freedom ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment