Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, December 23, 2011

Crushin'...



I promised myself that
Deep Voice
Full on…Head on…
Attention towards me
Unquivering and unfaltering
I am
Tarzan king of the jungle
Holla!
That is his manhood
Would…
Tempt me
To let him swing
Into…
My jungle

I can’t believe!
What I’m saying…

Not that I don’t want
Big shoulders and strong hands
Grabbing me…Embracing me…
Friend bested me
Unselfishly and unknowingly
Make me
Be she
Queen of his jungle
Holla back!
That is my womanhood
Should…
Allow me
To hold his vine

Into…
His flow

I can’t believe!
What I’m thinking…

Now I can’t control how
Sensual feelings and erotic cravings
Testosterone…pheromones…
Creepin’ through me
Uncontrollably and unabashedly
Take me
That is our lust
Psssst…
Whisper!!!
That is our desire
Could…
Fill me
Handing over our hearts
Shall…
Reign our lives

I can’t believe!
What I’m feeling…

AM I CRUSHIN’ ???

No comments:

Post a Comment