Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hot Rod P1


It was a beautiful sunny day…
I was running errands, just minding my business…
Lately, I seemed happier than usual…
I was in a good place…
Finding my own… Being myself…
Content in the concept of me, myself, and I …
Long overdue, this feeling…
Carelessness…
Freedom…
I sort of daydreamed as I continued my flow…
I had to make a pit stop at a shoe repair place a few towns away…
They do an amazing job…
I’m hard on my shoes since I work on my feet…
My head was down because I was lost in my thoughts…
I pulled the door open…
As I yanked it…
A big, tall guy came swinging through the door…
Almost collapsing on me…
He gasped because he was caught off guard…
Put his hand to his chest and screamed aloud…
But not like a bitch…
I started laughing so hard. It was so funny…
I guess I scared the shit out of this guy…
He kept the door open…
I said, “Are you okay? Did I scare you?”…
He just kept laughing…
In the short span of time I noticed…
He was really tall, about six feet, three inches…
Large build, like a brick house…
He was fair-skinned…
Salt-and-peppery hair, but more on the salt side…
Maybe there was some blonde in there, too…
I immediately thought…
He’s really attractive and for his age he looks damn good!!!...
I just shook my head and giggled as I walked in…
Looked back and noticed he was really examining me…
I went about my business…
Maybe 10 minutes later, I went to leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment