Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hot Rod P.2


As I opened the door, I noticed he was standing outside waiting…
He had a motorcycle parked at the curb …
He also had a leather jacket and some jeans …
He smiled at me and was still laughing about what happened…
I looked toward him and thought…
I like him…
He gave off a nice vibe…
Definitely something sexual going on there…
I slowly kept walking toward the parking lot…
He really didn’t say much…
Except his t-shirt…
Which said, “Normal people scare me”…
We both laughed hard…
I turned around and gave him a thumbs-up…
He sat on his bike and got comfortable…
I got excited…
Motorcycles always excited me…
Always wanted to learn to ride one, and maybe even buy one…
I think I will…
Nothing holding me back anymore…
He went to put his helmet on…
I turned toward him and looked at him intensely…
He saw I meant business…
He lifted his hands and flicked his finger, gesturing to come toward him...

No comments:

Post a Comment