Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Rod P. 4



He already had me all excited! ...
The power of the bike beneath me got me going…
He revved the engine…
Lifted his feet off the ground as the bike sped forward…
I gripped his body tighter…
I moved forward, rubbing against his body snugger…
I could feel his reaction…
He was enjoying the sensation of my breasts rubbing his back…
Caramel felt the vibration even more intensely…
This was almost as good as a vibrator…
The wind started to whip across my face…
I actually began to feel a little chilly even though it was a warm day…
He started weaving in and out of traffic…
Didn’t know where he was taking me and I didn’t care…
If this is what freedom feels like, tastes like…
I was all for it! …
He started to pick up even more speed…
I got even more excited and, even a little scared…
I don’t even remember the last time I was on a bike…
I squeezed him even tighter…
I saw him tilt his head sideways…
Almost like he was trying to check on me…
I scooted closer…

No comments:

Post a Comment