Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hot Rod P. 5


His body felt good…
I couldn’t fully get my arms around him…
He may have been too much for me to handle…
The breeze felt cool and crisp from the speed…
Eventually we left the main roads…
The one we were on was pretty clear of cars…
Headed toward the countryside it seemed…
More trees and shrubs…
Pleasant scenery…
He slowed down a little…
Seemed to be relaxing somewhat…
I guess he was anxious to get somewhere, too…
Not just me…
No turning back now…
He slowed down even more…
Took a few turns…
Even more secluded…
Beautiful…
Trees in full bloom…
Flowers all over…
Every color of the rainbow…
Felt like another world…
We were pulling in to a park…
Got knots in my stomach…
Felt like a teenager again…

Being spontaneous…
I hadn’t done that, since I can remember…
We usually follow our mind and not our heart…
But what our heart wants makes us most happy…
He stopped in a private area…
I hopped right off…
Pulled my helmet off and swung my hair around…
I looked at him…
He watched me intently…
I got a chill down my spine…
He looked hungry…
I was ready to feed him…
I was so ready…
I walk toward him…
He was still sitting on the bike…
Holding it up with both feet…
I wore a simple Capri legging and long cotton hoodie tunic…
Light and comfy…
I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes…
I kissed him gently…
I was controlling the tempo…
He just let me do my thing…
I kept kissing and kissing…
Gave him some soft tongue play…
He was very responsive…

No comments:

Post a Comment