Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 18, 2012

If The Stiletto Fits... P.2


“What do you want? And how many times do I have to tell you to stop barging in my office without knocking?” I demand…
“Our argument last week didn’t give you a hint that you should steer clear of me?”…
“I’m like a black widow. I’ll eat your head for dinner after I’m through with you”…
“Does that mean you’re considering mating with me? Hmmm, that may be a risk I’m willing to take,” starts laughing…
 I state with impatience, “Get the fuck out! I have zero tolerance for your bullshit right now!”…
Giving him a cold glance…
His smile quickly turns into a grimace…
Handsome face…
Attractive eyes…
His eyes are light but his gaze right now is very dark…
They almost look black…
The darkness in his eyes seems hollow and dead…
I sense spite… A tingle goes up my spine…
He makes me nervous sometimes…
I don’t think he realizes that…
That’s a good thing…
He also makes me angry…
He brings out this ugly angry side to me that I don’t like…
How am I supposed to interpret that? …
Nobody has ever triggered that in me before…
“What the fuck is your problem, woman?”…
I think, what is he cemented to the floor? ...
“I’m not going anywhere,” he adamantly states…
I turn around to walk behind the desk…
This is ridiculous…
I have so much work to do…
I ignore him, hoping he’ll just get the hint and leave…
Apparently telling him nastily doesn’t work…
I start sorting through my papers on the desk…
Huffing and puffing from my annoyance…
For a few minutes, I completely forget he’s there…
Then, I suddenly feel he’s scoping me out…
I look up at him…
Eyes gleaming with lust…
I see he’s getting a flash of my milky breasts…
I’m flabbergasted and yet I don’t make any motion to conceal them…
I keep organizing my papers…
Ignoring his boyish behavior… He walks toward me…
“I know you’re attracted to me. Why can’t you just admit it?”…
“What are you talking about, Vince?”…
He spreads both his hands on the span of the entire desk…
Leaning in, so he’s really close to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment