Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hot Rod P. 7 Ending


I found the strength to keep myself elevated, enough to swirl around on his cock…
He was in another dimension …
Almost freaking me out how he was so focused on his own pleasure…
I guess I should have been flattered…
I continued to just ravage him …
I then refocused on myself…
The minute I started to do that, I felt myself getting to that point…
I started making noises from the pleasure…
He awakened from his zone and grabbed my breasts…
Squeezed my nipples, nuzzled his face in my cleavage…
I wrapped my legs behind him, I was sitting Indian style…
He took control and rocked me back and forth…
I saw he wanted to furiously cum…
I said to him, “Big daddy, you feel so good. Cum for Mamasita”…
He got rough fast…
I let him ravage me as well…
“That’s it, cum for mama!”…
He kept going and going…
I could feel the strong sensation start…
It was going to be intense, he continued at his pace…
I was amazed at his stamina…
“I feel it coming, Baby. Caramel’s going to climax”…
“Yeah, just like that!”…
I thought to myself, who is this person being so vocal? …
He kept going and going…
“Oh yeah, oh yeah, ohhh yeah. She’s cuming, Baby”…
“Fuck me,  damn it!!!”...
I was panting and sweating, I didn’t stop moving…
He wasn’t there yet, but any minute…
I grabbed his ass and squeezed it…
“C’mon, you can do it!”…
I gyrated quickly and tightened my muscles…
His eyes grew wide and he quickened the pace, too…
He moaned loudly and deeply from his gut…
I thought, “He’s strong”…
He was going to blow big…
He squinted his eyes and pressed his lips together…
He shouted, “Shit, here it comes!”…
Leaned back on the bike and let it take its course…
Funny how something that feels so good can look so painful…
I leaned forward too and just kissed his cheeks…
His forehead…
His lips…
I whispered to him, “That was a great ride. Your hot rod was amazing”…

No comments:

Post a Comment