Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hot Rod P. 6


He reached for me and grabbed my waist…
Hurled me inward…
I was leaning on the bike and it hurt but I didn’t stop…
I started grabbing his neck…
My kisses got harder and faster…
I was impatient …
I pulled away…
Looked at him with seduction in my eyes…
I pulled off my capris and panties, and went to him…
I could see his bulge…
He wanted to come out…
I helped him…
Kissed his neck, while I unzipped his pants…
He lifted his butt up and I pulled his pants down just enough to have access…
He leaned back a little on the seat…
I climbed onto the bike…
He grabbed my ass and fondled it…
I yanked his shirt off and rubbed his chest…
He fondled me upward on my back…
It felt like a massage and I relaxed…
I  quickly became wet…
I asked him to turn on the bike…
He did…
The vibrations were strong…

I squirmed around to feel it more…
He paused to observe…
He saw me orgasm…
I never took my eyes off him…
I said, “Fuck me, please?”…
“I want to feel you inside me”…
He lifted me toward him…
I slid on him…
Ohhh…
Amazing….
Put my arms on the handles for support…
I rode him joyously…
Unconditionally…
He leaned back some more to adjust himself and dove deeper…
I moaned and moaned, and moaned some more…
Breeze flowing…
One with nature…
I finally leaned forward and grabbed him around his body…
Every inch of us was touching…
He got wild and crazy…
I reciprocated…
I felt like a wild animal…
The urges were so strong, I was going to explode…

No comments:

Post a Comment