Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, June 29, 2012

Rays of Sunshine




As I walk through the days of my life
Basking in the warmth that lingers in my soul
I contemplate tossing my shaded vision
Of a passion filled world...

Clouds bedded with fervor but meaningless kisses
Lips that whisper empty wantonness
Cumulous moans coerced by rainstorms
Richly decadent moments floating in grey skies...

The hallow whistling of the wind
Unable to grasp it's meaning while it whispers to me
As it blows to the far corners of the world
Whisking stolen caresses on blushing sweet cheeks...

Moments consuming my endless appetite
Seeking sustenance for my hungry soul
The perfect nutrient dense meal of love
My thriving heart travels to find...

Unexpectedly from the corner of my eye
A ray of sunshine that was you
Pierced my lackluster tints
Blinding me almost instantly...

Taken aback by the projection you exuded
A smile touched my lips
This meaningful connection warmed my heart
Creating a unified synthesis of affectionate emotions...


 Rainfall dissipating from my sad eyes
Followed by the sounds of my laughing voice
Lifting the weights of my excess baggage
Of loss, sorrow, rage and despair...

My moments with you, few and far in between
Kissing me at sunrise and kissing me at sunset
Your heated presence always lingers, keeping me warm
Bursting your enlightened state of mind, even through dense covers

When I fear falling back into a deep dark hole of despair
At my lowest point, barely hanging on
You are the Jacob, to my ladder
Beaming hope, even while diverging the storm clouds of daily life...

Cemented in a solid foundation of sincere adoration
You stand as my pillar of light
Radiating a love, as red as the purity of your heart
Steadily walking the tightrope, that is the horizon of our friendship...

You directly irradiate the clarity of honesty
The intensity of pure unadulterated trust
A strong gift of character, forever casting doubts into the shadows
Uniquely spreading rays of joy into my life...

My smiling lips more a rarity than normality
As I reciprocate your gaze
Gleaming face of sunshine
Reflecting upon me
The mirror of happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment