Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 25, 2012

If The Stilleto Fits... P.4


He gently nibbles my ears…
Completely presses his body against mine…
We kiss again…
It’s slow, very slow…
I feel it in every part of my body…
From my back and neck to my calves and even the soles of my feet…
I arch my back… Tilt my head…
He gathers from my actions that I am pleased…
He smoothly begins to unbutton my vest and pulls it off…
He leans between my legs and nuzzles my neck…
I can feel her get excited…
His hands continue to work toward undressing me…
He reaches for the blouse and suddenly I awaken from my daze…
“Stop!” I plead…
He doesn’t…
“Stop, I said!”…
He sighs loudly…
“Woman, what the hell?”…
“I can’t! I won’t!” I screech…
I try to move away and as I do, he reaches for me ripping my dangling blouse off…
I look at myself in frustration… His mouth opens wide…
“Damn, woman, you are so fucking beautiful”…
My corset completely exposed…
Black leather fabric…
Edgy gold-tone grommets…
Rock-inspired ribbon details…
Structured boning for maintaining shape…
Looking like quite the bad girl right now…
I blush…
Glance away…
Completely titillated by my ensemble, he walks toward me…
I reach for my blouse on the floor and try to scurry away…
“You’re not going anywhere, my love”…
He grabs my wrist and twists it…
“Let go!” I plead…
Twists my arm behind my back…
I try to fight him off with my free arm…
He pushes me against the desk and then lets go…
I grab my wrist to rub it…
“Take off your skirt. I want to see you completely,” he demands…
I despise him right now and I want him, too…
Damn him to hell!!!...
I unzip my skirt and slide it off… Kick it to the side…
Hungrily, he glances at me…

No comments:

Post a Comment