Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 18, 2012

If The Stiletto Fits... P.3


His eyes piercing mine…
Like he’s penetrating my mind and hearing my thoughts…
“Vince, I’m tired and this is the last thing I want to deal with. I’m not in the mood for games, OK?” I plead…
“This isn’t a game. I take this very seriously. When I feel something, I must say it. I don’t hold back.”…
“You’re an amazing woman and I’m just a regular guy. You’ll never meet anyone this honest and passionate”…
He stands up straight and walks around the desk…
I keep working…
I’m so tired I don’t even have energy to fight him…
He’s annoying the crap out of me, too…
He suddenly grabs me by the waist and turns me around…
Forcefully kisses me…
I slap him on the chest with my fists and push him away…
“What are you doing? At what point did you get the vibe that I wanted to kiss you?” I gasp…
“This is work, and I make it a point not to get involved with men I work with”…
I pause…
“Not to mention that I’m not attracted to you at all,” I state with indifference…
I lean my ass against the edge of the desk, somewhat sitting but not quite…
I begin to let my eyes wander over his facial features…
He takes a few steps toward me, so he’s leaning over my body…
“You are enticed with me. You are in denial”…
The office is quiet…
Only gentle muffled sounds coming from outside the office…
I continue to look into his eyes for answers…
He grins…
I sense erotic discord…
I long for harmony…
I realize I am drawn to him…
We’ve been fighting for two weeks now about office politics…
This has been like prolonged foreplay…
I smell his musky cologne… He hovers over me…
Leans his face in and skims my face with his…
Breathing heavily…
He reaches for my breast…
With the tips of his fingers, he plays around the mounds of my breasts…
“Vince, stop I don’t think we should,” I plead…
“Shhh,” he whispers…
“Don’t think, you think too much. Just feel, can’t you feel it? You will,” he whispers… He continues…
Suddenly, all stress and distractions are gone…

No comments:

Post a Comment