Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Unleash the Passion...


Unleash the passion.... you know it's in there. Unleash the passion is the motto for my company called Blazon Brikhaus, Inc. Still a WIP. Passion is not sex. You see... Passion is a mindset. Passion is a lifestyle. Passion is personality. Passion is character. Passion is color. Passion is life. Passion lives within each of us, and to deny that is to deny living.

The key is finding what your passion is and than having the courage to follow it. A lot of us have worked jobs or careers which were more financially sound than maybe where our talents lie. Usually the sacrifices are worth while for stability. But not more worthwhile than losing your identity, and, or throwing away special talents. Well we know Brikhaus is my nickname. This divorce has literally blazed this passion in me to find my purpose, to nurture my talents, to grab this second lease on my life by the reigns. I'm feisty! I'm fiery! People may interpret it as anger but it's the opposite. It has frustrated me that I lost so much time in other things. My lesson learned though was that it in fact was not wasted time.

It was a journey that nurtured me in many other ways. Better prepared me for the next chapter of ME. Evolved me into the Bad Ass I intend to be. I know it's cliche to say things happen for a reason, but they do. I lost my husband, my best friend, my lover, and part of me. I gained something better. I gained the best part of me. The artist. Best for last... damn straight! Who says the second part of my life won't be better? What you see, and hear, and read is me- Me opening my book for you to read as I write my story. So you see, I don't look for approval. I look for responses, interactions, connections, and influences. I seek like minded people who lust passion like today is their last breath.  For what makes them tick. For what makes them successful. I look to inspire and be inspired. Nothing more, nothing less.

...If passion were a lifestyle, what would that be? ...If passion was a mindset, what would that mean? ...If passion was a color, what would it be? ...If passion was you, would you be you? ...Unleash the passion ...One Life, One You, One Chance 

All My Flavor,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment