Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, July 9, 2012

Rendezvous at Sunset P.1


I’m so relaxed right now…
Swinging back and forth on the hammock between two palms…
Yeah, this feels so perfect! …
Sooo sinful! …
It’s hot, but it feels just right…
The palm leaves are swaying back and forth…
You can almost hear them, ever so gently…
The breeze feels great…
Soothing and cool, keeping me at just the right temperature…
Keeping my beads of sweat at bay…
Summers are great, but the tropics are tremendous…
I feel relaxed and at peace yet invigorated, even energized…
I love wearing bikinis…
They make me feel like I’m almost naked…
So comfy, barely there…
My leg is hanging off the hammock… My foot skimming the sand slightly as I swing…
It feels soft and grainy at the same time…
The sand gets stuck between my toes but I don’t care…
This is life, as it should be…
My eyes are closed and my shades are on, keeping the rays of sun away…
I doze on and off, losing track of time…
My hair is loose and wildly curly from the salt water, heat, and humidity…
Feels great not to worry about my how my hair looks and not to wear makeup, au naturel
My skin is dark, like the color of bronze red clay….
I reach over to the ground and grab my cold sweaty bottle of Corona with lime in it…
Put the bottle to my lips and take a deep gulp of it…
Smack my lips…
Ahhh, hits the spot…
Cold, tangy, and bitter all at the same time…
Quenches that thirst, for something…
Better than water right now…
My foot hits the ground and I push off so I keep the swinging of the hammock going…

No comments:

Post a Comment