Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rendezvous at Sunset P.6 Ending


He stands between my legs…
I keep looking at him… I lick my lips…
I could go for another Corona right now….
So thirsty, I think…
“Was that meant to entice me?”…
“No, I’m just thirsty,” I reply…
“Oh, yeah?”…
“Yeah,” I say…
He says, “I love the color purple, especially on dark skin”…
“You do?”…
“I do,” he says…
He kisses the inside of my thigh…
I let him…
He glances up slightly as he keeps kissing…
Waiting for my reaction…
Feels good…
He goes further up my thigh…
I feel relaxed and I look up at the sky…
It’s orange with a tinge of yellow and hints of red…
The sun looks lower now, like it’s going to caress the sea soon…
I close my eyes and focus on his kisses, he grabs my thighs and pulls me toward him…
I almost lose my balance but I grab the trunk in time…
He’s on a roll…
Involved in the task at hand…
I giggle…
He looks at me and pulls my suit to the side and begins licking her greedily, as if he’s starving…
Waves of pleasure come over me…
I’m feeling light as a feather…
But she’s fiercely on fire now…
Moist and burning of lust to feel him…
I cum several times, each time stronger than the last…
He is relentless and doesn’t let up…
I try to push him away to slow down but he speeds up and lowers me some more, grabbing my cheeks heartily and somewhat painfully…
I can feel his desire is deep and intense, and it throws me off…
I don’t know how much more I can take…
I’m sensitive and I’m feeling numb from his pleasuring…
He pulls himself out of his shorts and yanks me down on him…
I moan…
I look up at the sky and the sun is setting…
It’s kissing the ocean goodnight….
Oh, beautiful! ….
He looks at me wantonly and I melt from it…
I gasp for air as he enters me deeply…
He moans in pleasure…
What a turn on…
Guys’ noises, deep voice, grunting, sweating, cheeks clenching…
Makes me cum faster…
I need to feel more satiated…
I grab his neck and bring myself closer to him…
I wiggle around so I can feel him at all angles…
I bite and suck his neck while I feel the climax coming…
I release my head back and scream at the top of my lungs…
“Oh, yeah, baby!”…
“Come with me now”…
He rocks me hard like he’s fighting me and yells out with a massive moan…
Coming with an intense body jerk that drops him down to his knees and tilts his body over me, as if in agony…
Then sighs in a deep breath…
I grab his back and caress it as I look out to the ocean…
The palm leaves are swaying ever so gently…
I listen to the sounds of the waves splashing…
So, methodical…
Tranquil…
Medicinal…
This is life, as it should be…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment