Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, July 13, 2012

Rendezvous at Sunset P.3


 adjust my bottom, which is riding up my cheeks from the swim…
I realize my top is hanging to the side, leaving part of my breast exposed…
I panic and quickly look up to see if anyone caught that…
There he is grinning at my exposure…
Fortunately for him anyway…
I look away embarrassed and adjust my breast back in my top…
My hair is all over the place so I lean back into the water…
Let myself skim the water, allowing my hair to get saturated again…
I stand back up, tilt my head down, and flip my wet hair behind my face…
I look up again and see that he hasn’t taken his eyes off me…
He’s tall, dark like me and large like a football player…
Reminds me of Sanchez…
Like big guys…
No, love big guys…
They make me feel safe and secure against my five foot three inch frame…
I look around…
And behind me, to make sure he’s actually looking at me and maybe not someone else…
He laughs at me…
I don’t hear him but his shoulders shake and his smile is big with his lips slightly open…
I relax and laugh too…
What else can I do? He’s already seen a breast…
I decide to walk forward to the unavoidable…
He’s still watching me, talk about awkwardness…
Self-conscious right now but I stare at him the entire way back…
As I get close, I hone in on his eyes…
Windows to the soul, they never lie…
They’re dark brown and sexy in a smoldering way…
He’s really dark from baking in the sun, too…
Mm mm, attractive! …
He doesn’t budge and he doesn’t blink, intense intent…
As he casually glances every inch of my body in such a subtle way, that I’m not offended…
I feel myself getting warm all over…
How is that possible when it’s 90 degrees out here? ...
I don’t know, but my body temperature is rising…
Knots in my stomach…
I’m close enough now that I put my arm out and introduce myself to him…
“Hi, I’m Caramel”…
“Hey, I’m Bud”…

No comments:

Post a Comment