Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, July 20, 2012

Rendezvous at Sunset P.5


Amazing…. Fabulous…
Feels like paradise…
Right now, it is paradise…
Wind is blowing along with my hair behind me…
I feel exhausted somehow, even though I didn’t do anything today…
My mind starts to wander as we keep walking…
Should have brought my camera…
I guess I’ll have to embed it in my memory…
Forgetting he’s by my side…
I then feel his glance…
He’s looking again I can feel it…
I don’t react and try to be oblivious to him…
I feel warm again all over…
The knots coming back…
We’re getting close to the end now…
Lots of palm trees…
A little oasis just like I imagined…
My new favorite spot! …
I run ahead and look back at him in a playful manner…
He’s watching my ass…
Men, one track mind…
He starts running to catch up to me…
Finally, at the point…
It does feel closer to the ocean somehow…
This is great! ...
I love the beach and the water…
I look toward the rest of the beach …
Looks so far, and the people look like ants…
The palm trees are cool…
Curved and low to the ground…
Some are intertwined with each other…
I start walking up one of them with my arms out…
Balancing myself…
Coconuts on top, too…
Cool! ...
Like a child right now…
I sit down along the trunk of the palm, my legs hanging off and holding on with my hands…
Huge grin on my face…
He breaks the silence “Having fun?”…
I reply, “Yeah, why?”…
“It’s amusing watching you. I think you’re adorable”…
I say nothing and just look down at him…
I grin mischievously…
He smiles back and walks toward my tree…
It’s low to the ground but high enough that when he gets there, it’s the height of his shoulders…

No comments:

Post a Comment