Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rendezvous at Sunset P.2


My hair blowing in the wind…
Tickling me when it touches down on my skin…
I doze off into a sweet bliss of nothingness…
And then I wake to the sound of waves splashing against the shoreline…
There’s a rhythm to it almost…
Methodical…
Tranquil…
Medicinal…
In its ability to clear the mind of clutter…
If only life were more simple…
“Life is a harmless enigma made terrible by ourselves in our own crazy attempts to interpret it”…
One of my favorite quotes, so true at times…
At the moment I don’t recall who said it…
‘Cause I’m not thinking about much of anything…
Just what I need or want now…
Living in the moment…
Enjoying my solace…
I look up at the sky and the sun is at 3 o’ clock…
Where did the day go? ...
I swing my other leg out and start kicking the sand with both feet, spreading it to the wind…
Debating what I should do…
Go for a swim or go for a stroll down the beach? ...
Hmmm…
Let’s do both. Yeah, sounds like a plan! …
I swing my leg over and scoot off the hammock…
I do a quick stretch, raising my arms over my head, pushing out my booty…
Let out a hearty moan…
I’m wearing a thong bikini in purple…
One of my favorite colors…
Most of my cheeks are exposed…
Figured, what the hell this beach is pretty private…
Don’t need to worry about being watched…
I walk toward the edge of the water…
It’s warm and sudsy with foam as it hits the shore and breaks away quickly back into the ocean…
I walk into the water until it reaches my thighs and then I just dive in…
The water is warm and feels soothing to my hot dry skin…
I swim along the length of the beach for about a half mile…
The muscles in my arms start to tire and ache…
I could keep going but I decide to stop, so I change my direction back toward the shoreline…
As I get close to shallow water, I stop swimming…
I stand up and collect myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment