Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sweet Caress of the Moon P1.


I lie on the bathroom floor…
Looking up through the skylight…
The tiles of the floor are cold…
I’m naked and wrapped in a cozy velour robe that is keeping me toasty…
My legs are raised and my feet leaning against the cabinets…
It is dark and quiet…
The silence makes me feel that I am alone by myself in this world…
I feel small and insignificant, and somehow I feel larger than life at the moment…
I am in a deep trance…
Focused…
The moon is hypnotic…
No matter how far you are…
Distance seems to make no difference…
You are close to me, yet not at all…
I look up at you and I see you and only you…
I even see through you somehow…
The center of the core…
My arms reach for you, but they feel heavy…
I drop them over my head and stretch my torso…
Lower my legs and spread them out…
I am mesmerized by your aura…
Enveloped in a sensuality and raw sexuality…
My hair is loose and all over the floor…
The coldness of the floor sends chills through my spine and goose bumps all over my body…
My breasts tingle and my nipples harden…
You glow with an illumination that lights up the night…
My private night…
I open my robe and let it fall to my side…
I see my own mounds and pointed peaks, erect from excitement…
I let both my hands caress my stomach slowly…
Noticing the softness of my skin…
The curves and grooves unique to me…
The small hairs that are naked to the eye…
The warmth of my body penetrating through my hands…

No comments:

Post a Comment