Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, August 27, 2012

Emerald Coast P.1


Strunz and Farah...
Heat of the sun...
Tropical...
Rhythmic...
Soothing...
Sweat drips down the back of my neck...
The side of my neck...
Flowing along my chest...
Along the curve of my breasts...
In between the sweet spot...
Of the two...
Dripping off my forehead...
Hair blowing in the breeze...
Rays of the sun beating down on my skin...
Breasts bobbing...
Deep breathing...
My heart is racing...
Fast...
It's at the peak...
Muscles are tight...
Burning...
Water skimming my feet...
Bare...
Solitude...
This is the time of the day to do it...
Nobody is around...
Invigorating...
It feels good...
Really good...
All the energy I put into it...
I get back, and than some...
I challenge myself...
I push harder and harder...
And faster, and faster...
To see how far I can take it...
How far I can go...
My skin is drenched...
I feel sticky and wet...
All over...
The sun touching almost every part of my body...
I feel awake...
 I feel alive...
I control my breathing...
Salt fills my nostrils...
Breath in through my nose...
Breath out through my nose...
I want to control my heart rate...
I want to control my endurance...
Make it last...
And, the music...
Rhythmically flows, with the movement of my body...
I'm going to take it a little bit further...
Just a little bit further...
Yeah! ...
Keep going...
Keep going Caramel...
You can do this! ...
And, I take it about another ten minutes...
Energy pulsating...
Still alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment