Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sweet Caress of the Moon P.3


Affecting my moods…
Mindless yet almost clear of thought…
I flick her and rub her with a gentle firmness that makes me arch my back and intensify my efforts…
I am alone, yet I do not feel lonely…
I am without love, yet I feel loved…
I have desires…
I feel her taking control and the pleasure seeps in slowly but surely…
Like clockwork, I know the sequence of my sensations as they happen…
Deep desires I want to fulfill…
Need to fulfill…
Can you help me?
Relentless to release, I keep going until I feel that first peak…
I forcefully caress her with passion…
Oh yeah, there she goes…
I moan gently and squirm, putting my knees up and together firmly…
As I fulfill my orgasm…
Will you help me?
I beg you to unleash the beast in me…
And she runs her course…
To the highest peak…
Then…
Comes down…
For…
The sake of thee…
For…
I cannot change who I am…
I can only be…
Who I was meant to be…
For the sake of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment