Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Emerald Coast P.2


Still secluded...
But, not for much longer...
My glorious moments of solitude...
Will be gone, for the rest of the day...
My heart pulsing...
Beating...
Like it's going to burst from my chest...
The burn...
From the sun...
The breeze...
From the wind...
Keeps me just at the right temperature...
So I don't overheat...
And ...
This feeling...
Makes me feel so high...
So alive...
Nothing compares to the rush of adrenaline...
Nothing...
Well...
Something...
Naughty mind...
Driven...
To that destination...
Every single time!...
I mean...
Come on Caramel...
When does it end? ...
Does it ever end? ...
Probably not....
Wait...
Scratch that...
When I'm dead...
Morbid, morbid girl...
Focus...
Going for a record...
The farthest...
The longest...
To reach that peak...
That is yours alone...
No one can do this for you...
No one, but yourself! ...
Damn! …
I forgot how hot and humid it could be here…
Perfectly gorgeous sunny day…
Thank god for hats and shades…
My wide brimmed raffia hat gives me lots of protection…
This beach is beautiful…
White sand…
So fine, it doesn’t bother me…
I adore the beach…
Walking along the edge of the water is nice…
Water is warm…
Unlike up north…
The ocean breeze makes it bearable…
Hanging here for the day with my girls…
Decided to take a 7-day trip…
Catch is, I don’t usually go with so many girls…
Count us...
 Ten of us came...
Sometimes, large groups take away the joy of what’s supposed to be a relaxing trip…
Too many chiefs…

No comments:

Post a Comment