Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, August 31, 2012

Emerald Coast P.3


Wanting to do too many different things…
Time wasted deciding…
No girlfriend…
I don’t play that game! …
I do what I want…
No discussions…
Although, I do flex sometimes…
That’s what friends do…
But…
You never know what the weather is going to be like here…
Florida can have some serious rainfall…
But I guess that’s why it’s so tropical and green…
Can’t have one without the other…
I’m glad I came…
Been years since I took a real vacation…
We chose Panama City, Florida…
The panhandle…
Day 2 for us…
Staying at the Long Beach Resort…
Right there close to the beach…
String of 5 buildings…
Like high risers…
Several pools, snaking curves…
Surrounded by palm trees of course…
So far, we’ve just been soaking up the rays…
Tonight we will party hard…
The groups decided to go dancing…
At Club La Vela…
The largest nightclub in the U.S…
And, we’re all psyched! …
Since we’ve had a day and half to relax…
Rest time is over…
Now it’s playtime! …
I'm barely paying attention to the crowds on the beach...
Until a radio blasting catches my attention...
Old jam playing...
Set it off...
Cool song...
I look up...
Group of girls laughing...
Flirting...
Surrounding 2 guys...
They have the radio...
They're cute...
The guys look ecstatic to be there...
Probably in heaven...
Only it's called...
Half naked women on the beach...
A lot of touching and feeling going on...
Ass grabbing...
Breasts bouncing...
Hips swaying...
Definitely some hook ups are coming out of that interaction...
I laugh to myself...
Men! ...
Women! ...
Such games we play in the pursuit of getting laid...
All I know, is tonight I better meet a guy who floats my boat...
He needs to rock my world...
I need some loving...
A much needed release! ...
So we mark a spot on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment