Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Emerald Coast P.4


Too cute...
Then I feel a shadow...
It lingers...
I can barely see anything when I open my eyes...
But I see a guy hovering over me...
"Did you lose something, my friend?" I ask...
"No. I thought I knew you, you just look familiar to me", he answers...
"How would you know if my eyes are closed? Maybe my breasts look like ones you've squeezed?" I say sarcastically...
He laughs...
"Keep it moving dude. You're infringing on my personal time"...
"Later", he says, as he walks away...
I wake Christina up...
We gather our stuff and begin to head towards the hotel...
We get to the lobby of the hotel...
It's brick cold inside; air conditioner was on full blast...
Feels great...
We pass a cute shop and she wants to pop her head in....
"Go ahead, I'll wait around here for you. I'm not in the mood to shop", I say...
"Thanks, I'll be quick"...
I linger around and just watch people mingle...
I notice the two guys with the boom box, one breaks away and goes off somewhere...
I think, am I going to have to deal with these guys the entire trip? ...
Something about them makes me so curious...
I discreetly migrate towards the one...
He texting on his phone, probably to his friend...
He's anxious...
I sit in a chair and just watch him...
After five minutes, his friend returns...
 They go over to the courtesy phone...
They chat quickly...
They're grinning...
At this point I get up and start walking around the lobby...
Christina is taking longer than I thought she would...
I'm wearing shades and I realize they don't recognize me at all...
I start messing with my cell phone...
While I listen to their conversation...
The tall one calls a room...
"Can I speak to Jasmine?" he asks...
"No Jasmine? Is this room 618? It is? Great! I'm calling from Emerald Coast Entertainment. There are two male strippers on their way to your room. I'll need them to go to another job instead. They're actually paid for, for a half hour. Must be a mix up. Unless you want to keep them you can, but I recommend giving them a good tip. When they arrive, can you have them call Joe at the office? Thanks! "...
He hangs up the phone...
They start to laugh...
I can't believe what I just heard...
What are they up to, Emerald Coast Entertainment? ...
I'm thinking, should I report them...
Or maybe they are strippers and that's what they were doing all day. Trying to market themselves...
Who knows...
Whatever...
Christina finally returns. With a bag in hand no less...
"Caramel, I got the cutest outfit! Wait until you see!"...
"Oh yeah? Okay, show me on the way back to the room", I reply...
It was cute...
Skin tight short dress with cutout openings in the back and some fly looking strappy sandals...
We get to the room...
Looks like a tornado hit...
Half of them are dressed and half not...

No comments:

Post a Comment