Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Emerald Coast P.5


We lay out our towels...
Some of the girls have chairs...
We get comfortable...
We take our suntan lotions and coat ourselves...
Seems like cooking oil...
Because we're about to fry real good...
We chat up a storm...
Talking about life, work, sex, men, love and everything in between...
This trip, clothes, bathing suits, sexy shoes...
Girlie stuff...
Our conversations branch off a bit into groups...
I somehow get lost in my own mind...
Quietly seeing my way out of the talks...
I can feel like I'm dozing in and out of sleep...
I love that though...
In my world, naps are unheard of...
Between the early morning run and the heat...
My body is taking control of its needs...
As usual I'm wishing I had a man by my side...
Fulfilling my womanly need to snuggle between strong arms...
The conversations sound distant to me...
As if I wasn't right here next to them...
The things that I'm in tune to right now...
Are the sounds of the waves, soft sweeping movements...
The twittering of the birds...
I feel the heat of the sun, penetrating my skin, a soft burning sensation...
Even hear the subtle breezy wind...
No matter how hot it is, I seem to be able to enjoy the day...
While everyone else is complaining about it...
The layer of heat that coats me feels like a second skin...
Natural...
I keep thinking about tonight...
How badly I want to let loose...
How intense my need is...
To get some, to have some, to feel some...
Once again...
I hear the infamous boom box...
I glance in that direction...
I see yet another group of girls...
Through the corner of my eye...
As if he sensed I was looking...
He peers my way and stares at me...
I turn my head away and close my eyes...
Continuing to focus on my bronzing...
I don't know where the time goes...
But before we know it, the day is gone...
Some of the girls start trickling back to our hotel room...
I glance at my cell phone and notice the time...
It's about 6pm ...
Sun still going strong...
Tilt my head up and peak at my skin...
I am dark! ...
Skin glistening and my little body hairs are all blonde...
Christina and I are the last two left...
"Hey girl, you ready to head back now?", I ask...
"Let's linger a bit more. Who are we kidding? Everyone will be fighting to get into the bathroom", she replies...
We both laugh...
"You're right. The later the better, by the time we get back everyone will be done and they'll be waiting on us. Good plan! " I state...
We lay our heads back down and close our eyes again...
I hear a slight soft snore from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment