Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, September 10, 2012

Emerald Coast P.6

 
Blaring the room radio with music...
Pumped up energy...
Revving it up for tonight...
Blow dryers...
Curling irons...
Makeup going on...
Lotion...
Perfume...
I nod to Christine to jump in the bathroom next...
I begin looking through my suitcase for an outfit...
She's pretty quick...
I hop in the shower...
It's pretty damn sweet! ....
Nice massaging shower head...
Strong relaxing flow of hot water...
Damn! This feel good...
Skin's a bit tender...
We forget the meaning of moderation when we're on vacation...
Lather up my hair...
It feels so good I want to linger in here...
Suddenly I hear the music get louder...
The girls start screaming and cheering...
I am like...
WTF is going on out there? ...
Whistling and hollering...
They seem to have gotten a party started without me...
Pre party to the party...
It's like that, huh? ...
One of the girls barges into the bathroom...
I don't stress it...
She's giggling...
Sound like Christina...
Than I hear a guys voice...
I'm like, WTF? ...
He asks, "Who's in the shower?"...
"Don't worry, one of the girls. She won't bother us, just leave her alone", she replies...
It's quiet...
I peak through the curtain...
They're kissing...
This is not happening again! ...
Am I going to see another couple do it? ...
Is it my day to just watch? ...
Is this a sign I'm not going to get any today? ...
I have to get some today, I think...
I love Christina to death, but she's not exactly one of the pretty girls...
I'm surprised she's even in here with a guy...
He's making this scene...
He's playing around with her, making these noises...
The rest of the girls are outside the door...
Trying to listen in, egging Christina on...
"Do it Christina, do it Christina", they shout...
When I finally get a look at the guy...
I see it's the tall one, who made the courtesy phone call in the lobby...
He starts feeling her up...
"Don't worry, we're not going to do anything. Just play it off and make lots of noises like we're having sex" he whispers...
She nods in agreement...
They start making all kinds of crazy noises...
Like they're getting it on...
The girls outside are creating a ruckus...
Not believing that Christina is getting it on...
I'm annoyed; wandering how did this guy get in here? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment