Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, September 17, 2012

Emerald Coast P.9 The Ending

 
I open her up so he can see her...
I see his erection...
He's beautiful...
He starts to play with himself...
I fiddle with her until I make her orgasm...
As I look him in the eyes...
He looks back...
I motion for him to stop...
"Stop what? I thought this is what you wanted? He pants...
"Don't touch yourself anymore. He's mine", I say...
I climb out of the bathtub...
Lock the bathroom door...
Walk towards him...
Stand in front of him...
My hair dripping on him and getting him wet...
His face by my breasts...
He grabs my waist...
Rubs his hands up and down my back...
He touches caramel...
Rubs her so hard, it feels like he's going to yank her off...
I quickly orgasm a second time...
My sweet nectar...
Dripping down my inner thighs...
At this point I'm done waiting...
He sees this...
I climb over his thighs...
I position caramel right over him...
He grabs my cheeks firmly...
Guides me down on him...
The position is perfect...
Because...
I can feel him fill me all the way...
He touches my g spot...
Within fifteen minutes of sheer pounding and gyrating...
His constant impact against my inner walls makes her shudder...
I climax...
The minute I climax, I scratch his back...
Luckily I have no nails...
But, I've torn skin...
He screams, and the minute he screams he comes...
He hollers, "Holy shit! You made me come so fucking hard! Now I'm going to need a break before my next gig" ...
He exhales...
Starts to relax...
"Okay, I'm done!" I state...
I slide off him and get up...
I grab my towel and wrap myself...
Leave him on the toilet naked...
I slam open the bathroom door leaving it wide open and walk out...
Leaving him exposed...
Everyone looking at me...
Thinking, what the fuck...
Mouths hanging wide open...
Not giving a shit, I head to the other room...
I grin...
Turn my head and say, "Next!  Such games we play in the pursuit of getting laid!"...
And, wink...

No comments:

Post a Comment