Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Emerald Coast P.7

 
It dawns on me, that these guys were talking to big groups of girls all day...
I bet they follow them to their rooms...
Once they know the room, they use the courtesy phone of their hotel room, call and ask for a girl. Using a name that they know isn't really there...
I have to be right about this, there is no way they're real strippers! ...
I know it's a scam, especially after what I heard...
They say it's a mix up, the strippers are paid for and if the girls want to see them, just make sure they tip them well...
That's how they make their money! On tips...
Damn! ...
What's the point of one job? ...
How much can they really make? $100 on tips...
But...
They were talking to a lot of girls...
Do these girls not realize it's them? ...
I don't get it...
Now they're done faking it...
He tells Christina to mess up her clothes and make it look like they just did it...
She complies...
They go back out, he laughs...
He never sees my face...
I continue with my shower...
By the time I get out, they should be gone...
Within five minutes, I hear the door open again...
Now, I hear Diana, with him? Shit! ....
 I peak again...
Oh no, it's the Latin one...
Dark eyes, dark thick black hair...
They're really going at it...
He's feeling her up for real! ...
Diana says, "I can't believe your friend just did it with Christina! Nobody ever wants Christina"...
"You guys give a great show, I'm really turned on right now"...
"Don't worry about your friend. You need to focus on us right now", he says...
They proceed to go at it...
Fast and furious...
There is no foreplay...
Literally...
Just straight up kissing and quick petting...
His hard on is instant, like a switch...
He walks back and pulls her with him...
He sits on the toilet...
Erect and ready to go...
She blush’s...
He is well endowed...
I can't take my eyes off his erection...
I'm compelled to watch again...
A bit harder this time, since it involves my girlfriend...
It takes only ten minutes...
She gets herself together...
Go back into the room...
He says, "I'll be right there. Just give me a minute"...
Those girls must have started drinking early...
These two didn't pay any mind to the fact that someone was in the shower...
I'm livid...
He's washing up...
I suddenly pull the shower curtain wide open...
Scream, "Hey you!"...
He jumps...
"I forgot you were in the shower"...
He than just starts eyeing my naked body...

No comments:

Post a Comment