Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Emerald Coast P.8

 
Staring...
"What the fuck do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" I demand...
He keeps staring at me...
"Wow, you got a tremendous tan today! Look at those tan lines", he says...
I had perfect white lines defining my suit...
"Are you excited?" he asks...
I look down and my nipples are erect...
I was excited...
"Stop staring at me!" I demand...
"Well, your naked in front of me"...
"Look at my face than, and not at my body!" I insist...
I reach over for a towel and cover myself...
"What's your problem? I need to head back out, people to see and places to go. "...
"Yeah, I know what your friend and you are up to"...
"I don't know what you're talking about", he states...
"I know your scam. I've seen you since this morning interacting with large groups of girls all day. I even saw you in the lobby on the phone"...
He fidgets...
"I know how you ask for a Jasmine, an uncommon name of girl you're not likely to find in the groups. This way when you call, you have no issues. You proceed to tell them about strippers on their way, how it's paid for and if they want to see the performance, all the have to do is tip them well."...
"That's how you make money! So fess up!"...
"I don't know what you're talking about", he repeats...
"Don't front, I'm a lot smarter than you think!"...
"Man, you're pretty hot! What couldn't I have done it with you?" he asks...
"Maybe because I was in the shower!"...
"What's it to you anyway? "...
"If you don't fess up, I'll report you", I say...
Panic in his eyes now...
"This is some fucking bullshit! Are you threatening me? " He asks...
"Call it what you will"...
"Unless you tell me what's really going on"...
He sighs...
"Alright, you're on to us! We're on vacation. This is a great way to make money and meet the honeys. It's the easiest way to get laid. Yeah, we use Jasmine. It works. Each job we make about a hundred in tips and in a full night we pull a gran easily. Usually, the first girl we take into the bathroom is the homely girl. We fake it, on purpose. We don't want to do her. This way when we convince the second girl to go in, it's the one we want to do because she's hot and it really goes down. You can't say this isn't a great idea!"...
"You're ridiculous! Are you that desperate for sex, that you have to do all this?" I ask...
"We're not desperate for sex! Do I look like I'm desperate for sex?" He asks...
"It's just a quicker way to get sex. We're stripping and we're hot and bothered. We get the girls hot and bothered. It's a win win situation. The girls have a good time and we have a good time!"...
"Unbelievable! What people will do to get laid" I reply...
"If you were a real man, you'd be able to get it up right now. On demand!" I state...
"Are you daring me? Are you threatening me?"...
I giggle...
"If letting you taste my luscious caramel is a threat, than yeah, I guess so"...
"I'm threatening you", I state...
I throw down my towel...
I start tweaking my nipples...
He sits back down on the toilet...
Watches me...
I'm still wet...
I reach down for caramel...
I start playing with myself...
Lean back against the shower wall...
Lift one leg up on the rim of the tub...

No comments:

Post a Comment