Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sweet Caress of the Moon P2.



I am aroused by my own touch, but my thoughts are wrapped around you…
Surrounded by a deep blue depth, and ever-burning lights that shimmer through the night…
I lift my knees up and spread them low to the floor…
My hands continue to venture along my body…
Tips of my nails caressing everywhere I touch…
Raising my little hairs from arousal…
Like a blanket, connected in a never-ending cover over the earth and the universe, you wrap me…
I reach my precious Caramel…
A gem like no other…
Spread her lips, tuck my fingers between her, and caress her gently…
The clouds float with movement and direction, as if driven with a purpose…
Over you and through you…
You appear eerie and lifeless…
She begins to cream and I awaken to her own pulse…
I am enamored by your guise and beauty…
Your deceit of what could be and what really is…
Your ability to distract me of my thoughts…
Entrapping my feelings…
Controlling my actions…

No comments:

Post a Comment