Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Love Jones

Toxic Psychic Aphrodisiac
     What is love? Deep question...really deep question. I imagine there is a trillion answers out there too. Do I attempt to give you a clinical answer or speak from heart? Heart it is...because I am the expert of my heart and that's what I can speak to. I fell in love with my friend. Someone who I knew well, his personality, his quirks, what made him tick, his likes and dislikes, his mind, his humor and his talents. Friends turn into the best lovers and spouses. You've had the opportunity to get to know each other casually, naturally and openly because it didn't start out as a love  interest. You are completely yourself from day one. Time passes and then one day you feel something deeper, it's triggered by an event, like him moving out of town or he met someone. Then suddenly you realize you're in love and you can't imagine life without him. When you fall in love it's envisioning them as the dream of the person you wished for, past their imperfections because you are consumed by your feelings. As more time passes you grow deeper into the relationship, intimacy and friendship. Your dreamy notions somewhat dissipated, you now see them for who they really are. What's wonderful at this point is you still care for them, that IS love. How can you be certain it is love? I think, believe, know it's when you both realize you could never live without each other.  Love is completely unconditional, regardless of their flaws. Accepting their flaws and even adoring those flaws. Love is embracing your differences. It's compromising not because you have to but you choose to. Nothing would make you happier except to be with them, through thick and thin. Love is completely trusting them even if your life depended on it, or giving your life for them without a second thought to protect each other because you would die without them anyway.  Love is going beyond yourself. Not changing who you are for them but growing in the sense that you become more intertwined, more cohesive, your yin to his yang. I can continue, but I think you get the jest of it. Sigh....love is the air. Breathe! Yeahhhh, good stuff!

     As to, A Love Jones: Toxic  Psychic Aphrodisiac...Lookie! Lookie! What a luscious concept! It's right there, with being in love and loving. It elevates even further in my mind. Our minds are the most erogenous zones in our body. How so, you ask?  Everyone has sexual fantasies and dreams which usually involve naughty secretive things, but it's natural. It's a positive form of erotic expression that heightens sexual arousal. Without them life can seem sterile, boring, and monotonous. Jonesing is extremely dangerous. A strong physical craving. Intensely preoccupying your entire being from your head to your toes, dominating, bewitching, plaguing. My angel dust, my quaalude... you amplify my feelings!  I can't get enough of you,  I want to see you again, I need to be with you, feel you, touch you, I gotta have your lovin', I got the itch,  you're all I think about, you distract me, I can't think straight,  can't focus, Dammmn! (TO HER)You are beautiful, sexy, intoxicating, addictive, mesmerizing, soft to the touch, my pop tart... Mannnn! (TO HIM) you are all man, rock hard, strong like bull, all beast, make me weak in the knees, yummy lollipop candy...Phewwww! Deep breath Liz, LOL!!!

This will be one of the fun topics to explore. Anything coming through here hopefully will be intense, thought provoking, emotionally inspiring and who knows what else. I am enthralled with the idea of jonesing...appetizer, entree and dessert! Yummy!

Longingly...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment