Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, November 12, 2012

Damsel in Distress P1.

 
Hey sweetheart…
I’m in town for business tomorrow…
I haven’t seen you in ages…
Feel like I don’t really know you…
It’s time we meet…
Any possible way we can get together? …
I’m hungry to see you…
Yes…
Hungry…
I could just eat you up…
In bites…
Sounds dark…
But, I just may…
Anxiously await your reply…
Bill…
Hey Babe…
I can’t believe you’ll be in town…
Anxiously await your presence…
I imagine…
When I look upon your face…
My eyes glued to you…
While you speak to me…
All I will think about…
Is kissing you…
How warm and juicy your lips taste…
Tongues swirling…
Like the dizzy sensations…
Of my wet twisted core…
Slipping my hands under your shirt…
Caramel heated…
Syrupy…
Just from touching your hot skin…
Fingers gliding down…
Traveling that sexy road…
The hairline along your tummy…
That ends in my favorite spot…
Your swollen lollipop…
How many licks does it take? …
To get to the center of your pop? …
When my lips are in that mood…
To devour…
Sucking and licking…
Slurping your flavor…
Trying to fill my ravenous hunger…
That sometimes cannot be satisfied…
And I keep going until…
My lips burn…
My nub aches…
From being hard and horny…
Purposely not letting you reach…

No comments:

Post a Comment