Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Damsel in Distress P2.

 
Your peak…
Which…
Must come …
From the tongue swirling…
To the lower lip Twirling…
Around the center of your pop…
In the center of my caramel…
Until we share the dessert…
The sweet gooey filling…
Of our beings…
Mmmmm…
Delicious…
I’ll be waiting for you at the airport…
Phew! …
Don’t know what made me leave him such a naughty text…
Got hot just writing it…
Okay…
So I wanted him to get revved up before seeing me…
He’s going to be so hot and bothered…
I’m going to take full advantage of him…
And…
I attached a cute photo…
Puckering…
I have…
Pouting lip syndrome…
I can’t help it…
Anyway…
That was yesterday…
My time with him is almost here…
On my way to the airport now, to pick him up…
Bill is the sweetest man you’ll you ever meet…
Even keeled…
Just goes with the flow…
One thing to know about him…
No ego…
No anger and rage type drama…
Never wants to add stress…
What else can I say? …
Never any surprises out of him…
Ping…
Message from Bill…
I hope he’s not late…
I’m almost there…
Hey you…
Just wanted to let you know that I landed…
Safe and sound…
I kept reading your note…
Amongst, the other naughty notes you’ve left me…
It was so good, and hot…
More of the same reaction…
With occasional turbulence…
It was a hot way to spend the flight…

No comments:

Post a Comment