Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, November 19, 2012

Damsel in Distress P3.

 
A few times I almost went over the edge…
And joined the mile high club…
Sort of…
But I paced myself…
And kept a slow burn going…
Which I can still feel now…
Mmmm, so good…
The sensual energy is like fuel…
Your photo…
Delicious…
I have to say again darling…
You are so beautiful…
The photo was sexy…
Captivating…
Can’t wait to see you…
Hear your voice…
Your voice is so damn sexy too…
Xoxoxox…
Ohhh, Bill…
How he makes me smile…
Almost to the airport…
Timing should be perfect…
By the time he gets his luggage…
And I arrive at the airport…
No downtime…
Ping…
Another text…
Where are you? …
Just pulling into the airport…
I text back…
I have a surprise…
Park your car in the terminal…
Why would I do that? I think …
How are we supposed to get back? …
I reply, why? …
He responds, just trust me…
Okay, no problem…
Hmmm…
What is he up to? …
I find a good parking spot pretty quickly…
I walk towards the terminal…
Very breezy right now…
Didn’t feel like this when I left the house…
I’m wearing a black long cotton halter dress…
Long open side slits…
Legs exposed…
Antiqued brass studding around the frame of the waist and top of the dress…
Five inch heals…
Strappy…
With studs also…
Wicked naughty looking…

No comments:

Post a Comment