Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Damsel in Distress P5.

 
The lighting was perfect …
Two televisions…
I sit on the couch and slide down to the end…
Bill gets in…
I lift my legs up and stretch them out on the couch…
Crossing them…
Lift my arms and spread them out along the cushions…
Limo pulls away from the curb…
The ride begins…
I completely lose myself in this atmosphere…
Not paying attention to him…
Looking through the windows…
“Excuse me for one second babe”, he says…
Moves up towards the driver…
Exchanges a few words with him…
Driver nods his head…
Turns around and looks at me…
Presses a lever…
And the tinted privacy window goes up…
Separating us from the driver…
Secluding us completely…
He moves his way towards me…
Sits on the couch…
Grins at me…
I smile…
Scans my body…
“Can I just say? You look luscious tonight?” …
“Thank you, I feel luscious”, I reply…
Looks at my body again…
Starts at my feet…
“Your shoes are hot! Almost dangerous looking”…
Lift my dress to expose my leg…
Lift my leg and twirl my feet back and forth…
Showing off the shoe…
Slowly works his way up…
My hips…
Stops at my caramel center…
They linger there…
I sense…
A danger…
How can that be? I think…
Probably just nerves…
Haven’t seen Bill in ages…
Animalistic…
My senses…
Like they’re warning me to flee…
I ignore it…
His gaze intense and still penetrating…
I feel hot there…
I cross my legs as a nervous reaction…
His eyes now wander upward to my breasts…
He’s making me feel self-conscious now…

No comments:

Post a Comment