Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Damsel in Distress P4.

 
Hair loosely wrapped up with a comb…
Ringlets hanging loosing around the frame of my face…
Taking long strides…
So I can reach him quickly…
Dress blowing…
Feels refreshing…
Cross the street…
As I get close to the curb…
I hear his voice…
“Caramel, over here”, he yells…
I look around in the direction of the voice…
But, I don’t see him…
“Caramel, by the limo”, he yells again…
He standing inside the limo…
 Half his body out, from the sunroof…
I wave back to acknowledge him…
Silly man…
A limo? …
He disappears into the limo…
Pops out through the door…
Big grin on his face…
As I approach him…
Opens his arms wide…
I smile…
“Bill, how are you?”…
“I’m terrific now that you’re here in person”, he replies…
I open my arms and reach for him…
We give each other a big hug…
He lifts me up and twirls me around…
My legs almost hitting other people…
I laugh…
“Bill!!!”…
“What babe? Can’t a guy have a little fun with his favorite girl?” he responds…
Puts me down…
I almost fall over myself…
“You alright there? “ he asks…
“Of course, silly”
“Great, let’s go! In the limo you go”, he demands…
“Why the limo? And why did I come to pick you up, if you had a car service?” I ask…
“I wasn’t aware I’d have a limo, but since I do let’s enjoy it”, he says…
“Okay, sounds good”…
I climb in…
It’s beautiful inside…
Curved leather couch on left side…
Elongated bar on the right side…
They meet on the end towards the rear…
The windows are long and panoramic…
Center of the ceiling covered in mini lights like look like stars…
Along the border of the ceiling mini high-hat lights…

No comments:

Post a Comment