Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Damsel in Distress P10.


“Yeah my sweet, I can still feel your moisture through my glove. You are just a hot piece of ass, ready to take it at anytime”, he says with excitement…
I feel so ashamed and so angry at the same time…
Pulls his hand away and grabs the knife again…
Starts below…
Then goes back up…
Putting pressure, he pierces flesh…
Cutting along as he moves upward…
The pain is horrible…
It’s superficial but it hurts still…
He’s showing me I’ve lost control…
I feel throbbing and numbness at the same time…
From behind…
He cuts my panty and yanks it off…
He starts to caress me along my back…
I’m glad he has gloves on…
The thought of his bare hands touching my skin, would drive me insane…
“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this?”…
“For you, my sweet?”…
I nod my head…
Left hand still on my throat…
“Too long! I need to savor this the right way”…
Releases my neck…
I gasp…
Take a deep breathe…
He pulls off his gloves and tosses them…
Embraces me…
Caressing and grabbing at me…
Pressing the side of his face against my back…
Lips rubbing against me…
From deep within me, I could not hold back…
The tears, that came streaming down my face…
Like a small waterfall…
I tried hard to hold back from crying…
But then, the sobs took over…
I started to hyperventilate…
I knew now, this was no joke…
Never thinking that one day my demise…
Would end like a story of a crime…
He continued in his quest…
I continued in my stormy state of mind…
Completely in a fog…
Almost oblivious to his actions…
It seemed less painful this way…
He walks around…
Grabs my face and kisses me forcefully…
I don’t reciprocate…
He continues to kiss me anyway…
Groping some more…
He licks and bites me…

No comments:

Post a Comment