Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Damsel in Distress P7.

 
We consume the champagne quickly…
I feel lightheaded…
I may have drank it too fast…
I also didn’t eat much for dinner…
My head starts to swirl…
And the limo feels like it doing three sixties…
Suddenly…
I black out…
When I come to…
I realize I have a horrible headache…
Opening my eyes even hurts…
Feeling groggy…
He must have put something in my drink! ...
Why would he have done that? ...
I go to rub my eyes…
And I can’t…
My hands are tied…
My legs as well…
What? …
Between two poles…
I panic…
What the hell just happened? …
Looing around, I don’t see anyone…
I start to scream…
“Hellooooo, is anyone out there?” …
“Help!!!!”I scream…
My chest feels heavy…
My heart is racing…
I can feel the adrenaline in my veins…
I swing my arms and legs best I can in an attempt to loosen the ropes…
Nothing…
Tears start to fall from eyes…
I start weeping…
Through my tears I see…
Manhattan? It’s across the river? …
Where am I? …
I look around…
Behind me is an abandoned building…
Red and white brick…
Lots of windows…
Large ones…
Top ones covered in mesh wiring…
Most of them are broken and shattered…
I can’t see past the building…
Looks like I’m in back of whatever building this is…
A dark body of water…
That seems to disappear into nothing…
Disoriented…
I stop to think…
Oh my god, it just dawned on me! …
This must be Ellis Island! …

No comments:

Post a Comment