Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Damsel in Distress P11.


I look down…
Watching…
His face now covered in my blood…
Biting more and more…
Hungered somehow…
I now see Bill…
Dark…
His bites telling the tales for his soul…
Horror…
Filling my heart…
He reaches caramel…
Mortified, I squirm…
He grabs my ass and then consumes her in all his glory…
Squeezing my cheeks to hold me in place…
He eats me, licks me, sucks me…
As if we were lovers…
Anger completely dissipating…
He is basically making love to me now…
Orgasms begin to sweep her…
My core responding to the act…
But somehow, I find the strength not to show him…
That he in fact can please me…
No words of love come from my lips…
No sounds of excitement or pleasure touch his ears…
My naked, dangling, almost lifeless body…
Just hangs there…
“Oh my sweet, I love you so much” he says…
He stands up eagerly…
Light in his eyes…
That I haven’t seen in his eyes, until now…
Bulge protruding from his pants…
He grabs my face with both hands…
And kisses me…
“You’re going to enjoy this as much as I am”…
I don’t respond…
He whips out his organ…
Slightly lifted off the ground, with the way I’m tied…
He easily can maneuver how he wants to take me…
“I will have from the front, so I may see your eyes respond to me”, he states…
“Did you hear me?” he asks…
Looking down, I still don’t respond…
Grabs my chin and angles my face so that I am looking directly at him…
Emotionless …
“I said that I love you”…
He looks into my eyes…
They look back at him blankly…
“I care for nothing right now”, I reply…
“Oh my sweet, don’t say that! “, he desperately responds…
“You’ll feel different after this”…
Grabs caramel…

No comments:

Post a Comment