Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Damsel in Distress P13. Ending


Who is supposed to be my friend? …
And…
Actually love me?  According to him…
He reaches in to hug me…
I don’t fight it…
He embraces me tightly…
And warped enough, lovingly I guess…
For about 10 minutes this continues…
Words of endearment…
Caressing my hair…
I barely move or breathe for that matter…
Freezing cold…
The warmth of the hug feels good…
Bringing my body back to life…
Feeling a bit of vigor return…
Suddenly…
This feeling overwhelms me…
The urge to hug him back…
I find the energy to lift my arms and wrap them over his shoulders…
He sighs…
“I’m so glad you’re not angry with me”, he says with relief…
I nod my head no…
Squeeze him tightly…
He revels in the hug…
Kiss him on his cheek…
Then, in one fast sweep…
I grab his neck with both hands…
Step back and pull his neck down…
With all my strength, I knee him in his groin, bring his head further down and knee him in his skull…
Knocking him out completely…
Falling to the ground with one big thump…
“Fucker!” I say with anger…
He lay there lifeless…
“Motherfucker!” I scream, as I kick him in his side…
“Who the hell do you think you’re messing with?”…
“Nobody brings me down, without self-inflicting debris!!!”…
“Bitch Ass Motherfucker!!! Take that! …
I pace back and forth…
Ranting to myself…
I somehow gain my composure back…
First things first…
I need clothes! …
I unbutton his shirt…
Roll him around enough and pull it off from him…
Dress myself in it…
I want to just dump him in the river…
I contemplate…
He would definitely drown…
Serves him right! …
I start to drag his body…
I can barely do it; I’m so weak right now…
Drag his body over by the poles, as best I could…
No…
He’ll suffer more this way…
Tied up both his writs to each pole…
In case he comes to…
There will be no repeat, of any kind of anything tonight! …
What next? …
I reach in his pockets for a phone…
He has got to have a phone…
Yes! …
I find it…
I think to myself…
I have to do this…
Courage…
Be tough…
I’m sorry, my friend…
But…
You are no friend! …
Your turn…
To live in a horror story…
I dial 911…
It rings…
“911, how may I help you?”…
Pause…
Take in a deep breathe…
“Yes, I’d like to report a crime”….

No comments:

Post a Comment