Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Damsel in Distress P12.


And rubs her intensely…
“Yeah, just like that! Get ready for me”, he demands…
Grabbing himself with his right hand…
My ass with his left…
He guides him in…
Thrusting…
Ardently….
Shifting my body with his…
As he does his deed…
Myself…
Listless, detached and numb…
For the first time in my life…
Coming with no enthusiasm…
No passion…
No noise! …
“My sweet, you feel amazing! Just like I imagined you would!”…
He grunts…
Breathing heavy…
Thrusting faster now…
“I just can’t contain myself any longer!”…
Releases his load…
Moaning loudly of his pleasure…
Embraces me tightly…
Seeming to not want to let go…
Stood with me, in me…
For five minutes…
“Okay, games over”, he reveals…
He bends down and begins to untie my ankle…
“I could never hurt you. This was just a prank! “ He says…
In shock…
Not believing what I’m hearing…
Words echoing in my mind…
Concept bouncing around…
Fog somewhat lifting…
I look at him again, brows frowning…
 A look of questioning…
“What?” I ask…
“My sweet, this was just a prank. I needed to show you that I could be spontaneous and naughty. All those things you thought I wasn’t”, he nervously laughs…
Both ankles untied…
He migrates to my wrists…
“A joke? You’re really just playing around with me?” I question him…
“Yes. Yes, I know I got a bit carried away. The empowerment over you was intoxicating. I lost control, I admit. I’m sorry if I scared you!” He pleads…
“You forgive me right? I’ll make it up to you!”…
“Are you turned on? As I am right now?” He asks…
I’m frozen, exhausted, hurting, bleeding and just numb…
I don’t know what to say or how to respond to this man…

No comments:

Post a Comment