Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Damsel in Distress P8.


What the fuck am I doing on Ellis? Stranded no less! …
I start to wiggle and wiggle, but to no avail…
“There’s no point in struggling. My victims never escape”, says a voice from the shadows ahead...
I stop my panic…
Relieved, that I am not alone…
Yet scared, of what’s to come…
A dark shadow of a man proceeds to walk towards me…
I squint my eyes to focus on him…
Doesn’t work…
It’s too dark…
The sky is lite from a crescent moon…
More dark than light…
The river brings forth…
It’s nemeses…
The wind…
Briskly whipping at me…
My dress barely keeping me warm…
Nipples hard from the cold…
His steps are silent…
The grass masks the noise…
I start to relax my breathing…
I need to keep my wits about me…
I’m fucking scared…
This is like out of a horror novel…
I close my eyes…
Maybe I’m dreaming…
I say out loud, “This isn’t real. It’s not happening”…
“My sweet, this is definitely happening”, he coldly states…
I recognize the voice…
“Bill, is that you?” I ask pleadingly…
“My name is Roap. As in the rope you’re tied with and I’m going to strangle you with tonight”…
“Bill, let me go! This isn’t even remotely funny. This isn’t a cool joke to play on me. Damn you!!! Let me go!!!” I demand…
Finally, within a few feet of me…
All dressed in black…
Eyes glaring at me…
Fiercely cold…
“What the fuck is going on?” I scream…
“No one can hear you, save your energy”, he snidely replies…
“I will first have you, before I kill you”…
“Yeah okay, if you say so” I huff and puff…
He pulls out a blade…
A large butcher knife…
Moves in close…
“You will no longer ignore me, tease me or make me feel worthless”…
“My love for you has gone unnoticed long enough!”…
“Ha! You love me? You don’t know what the fuck love is! “…
I pause…

No comments:

Post a Comment