Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Damsel in Distress P9.


“You are a worthless excuse for a man! You wouldn’t know love if it slapped you in the face.  No wonder you can’t hold onto a woman. You have some deep unresolved anger issues that have just fucked you up in the head!” …
With zeal…
I spit in his face…
He wipes his face with his black glove…
Fist slaps me so hard…
I almost lose consciousness again…
Blood drips from my mouth…
Quickly taking his blade…
His arm swings towards me…
I close my eyes…
Waiting to feel the cold blade penetrate my flesh…
I hear a tear…
He cuts through my dress vigorously…
With pent up rage…
In shock…
I just stare at him…
Pulls off the dress…
Throws it to the side…
Leaving me in my panty and heels…
“Coward”, I mumble…
He walks around me in circles…
Examining me…
“Wait, something’s missing”…
Pulls out the comb holding my hair up…
Runs his fingers through my hair…
Cascades it over my shoulders just so…
“Very nice, indeed”, he whispers…
As he leans into my ear to say it…
Licks my neck…
Standing from behind me…
He reaches for my neck and grabs tight, with his left hand…
Barely able to breath…
I don’t struggle…
I still can’t believe this is happening to me…
Presses his body against mine…
I can feel his hard on…
Blade in his right hand…
Begins to stroke the tip along my chest…
And works his way down my stomach…
To my sweet spot…
Caramel…
Takes the knife and places it between his teeth…
With glove on hand…
Goes into my panty and rubs her…
I moan…
She responds as usual…
Her nature…
Taking his middle finger, he jams it in her…
I grunt…

No comments:

Post a Comment