Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, September 16, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.1



Herbs...
I love the smell of fresh herbs...
Intoxicating...
I'm prepping ingredients...
For my sous chef...
You see...
He's the closest person to me...
In my life right now...
He's dying to get into my kitchen...
I'm not quite sure how to take that comment...
Literally or figuratively...
Well...
He badly wants to learn how to cook...
I think he wants to learn how I mix my spice...
And, taste my spice...
I find his desire adorable...
He faithfully watches the food network...
Absorbing all the chef shows he can watch...
For as long as we've been friends...
We've never actually hung out with each other in our own places...
So, I finally invited him over for dinner...
A dinner we would both cook together...
He was so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment