Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.3


I wear my cotton lounge pants...
Low rise, drawstring, hanging off my hips...
Simple tube top...
Cropped hoodie with tummy exposed...
I'm barefoot...
I love to be barefoot...
As a child I use to get yelled at all the time for walking around barefoot...
But every chance I get I still do it...
I'm wearing two pigtails...
I'm feeling young and girlie and vivacious...
Feeling fun...
I really want to be myself when I see him...
Not that I haven't been myself with him...
I want it to be natural...
Everything so far between us has felt natural...
Not forced...
So...
I decided I'm going to see him...
Or let him see me...
The way I would be, if I were lounging if he wasn't coming...
So he can see what I'm really like...
Although, I really would be walking around in my underwear too...
Maybe, I should do that? ...
That could mean an appetizer for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment