Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Jewels...

My jewels...Precious Jewel, my new niece...yes, that is her given name. At first I thought, why can't she have a normal name? Sometimes I feel we just don't think when we give children their names at birth. Than again, maybe we do. Indeed, we are all precious at birth. Females are extra special, no? They in fact will continue to bring luscious fruit into this world, keeping the world going round. It made me really think once again about how precious it is to give away your love. I know, you guys are probably like, jeez she's getting sappy on us. Lmao...not at all. Just saying, it's a gift. One that should not be taken for granted is all. Even if given casually. You see, it means you have taken a small piece of them with you, so to speak. Casual sex can be great, but more than casual sex is even better...more intense, more satisfying, so much more...is all. In my eyes... all relationships sparkle. You should always take the opportunity to talk with all the right people in all the right places, then take the choice about where you are going within that connection . You call the shots, so call the best ones. You have more influence than you care to acknowledge. It's always a good time to take care of yourself emotionally, so that you may thrive in those connections, outside of yourself. Take time to look ahead and see what's lacking in your chest of jewels. Keep them polished and remember that to share them is a gift.
Precious...
Are my jewels...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment