Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, September 16, 2011

Vacay...

 Vacay...Yes I finally get one! I won't tell you when I took one last, you wouldn't believe it anyway. 
So...My subtlety and tact will have left the building by jumping on a plane later today. There is nothing subtle about the way I'm feeling right now. We shall see what I may encounter on this trip. I may have to forget all about my image, all about my "rules" and just go with the flow. The wheels in my brain are turning and churning much more than it should at times and I'm already trying to work out in advance what could, should or may not happen. Over thinking and attempts at creating some sort of plan will lead me to get frustrated...so I'm not even going there. My frustrations will only evoke anger in myself, and I may do something rash and regrettable. For once, I'm going to have a good time WITHOUT thinking and planning every last detail. I'm going to let go and be spontaneous!
I will return very refreshed, energized and ever more creative!!!
Subtlety and tact...
You find them...
I'm on vacay...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment