Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Hot & Spicy" P.2


That made me exited...
I love to cook...
Another passion of mine...
I love to feed people...
He, who loves to eat with gusto shows me so much...
It shows me passion...
That if he can eat with lust...
He will love me...
With passion...
With lust...
The kind my heart aches for consistently...
Because, in my eyes...
No passion, is no feeling...
No feeling, is not living...
Not living...
Is pointless...
Feeding someone is like loving someone...
Sustaining their soul with what it needs...
That's how I view cooking and loving...
It has meaning...
It has feeling...
It has spice and lots of flavor...
As will this dinner tonight...
Jared will be here soon...
I can't wait to see him...
I decide to keep my look simple tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment