Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, September 29, 2011

'Hot & Spicy" P.4


I'm dying to taste him...
He would be totally surprised...
This is so spontaneous. I love it! ...
I start to strip down...
I'm moving and grooving to a house mix of R & B, Rap and Hip Hop music...
Leave nothing on but my panties and my cooking apron...
Oh wait, I put on some tube socks...
I don't why, maybe I felt too naked...
I love my music and start shaking my ass ...
There's always music playing in the house...
I'm pumped...
It makes me feel alive...
I hear the doorbell ring...
I get excited! ...
I know it means, that Jared is on the other side of the door...
Waiting to come in ...
So, I quickly rush to the front door...
And swing the door wide open...
There he is...
We just stare at each other...
He gives me a quick glance...
More than just glancing at me...
I know he's taking note of how short I really am...
I don't think he realizes I'm naked underneath...
I laugh robustly...

No comments:

Post a Comment