Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Not So Average Girl...

 
I am not the average girl...I am and, I am not. I am the woman next door. However, I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the person of my dreams as interested in me as I am in them.  Even if this involves doing or saying anything outrageous, I am willing to go the extra mile. I don't care what the odds are or how big a gamble it is. Ladies...guys...are you right there with me? I know there's a bunch of you that think this way too. The thought of losing does not even faze me and failure is not an option. Have I failed in the past? Absolutely!!! I choose not to live with that mindset, that's only a setup for it. My biggest and most intense focus is communication and getting in touch with feelings, with those closest to my heart.  This has been a perfect time in my life to brainstorm with others, share ideas and set long term goals...as it pertains to love, life and career. Maybe a close friend in my life is the person of my dreams and I don't know it. Maybe, I haven't met them yet and through networking and new endeavors...he shall come along. We shall see. What I do know, is that he will be just as unique in deep ways. Ways that will speak to my heart and soul.
Not the average guy...
Will cross my path...
To meet...
The not so average girl...
Until then...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment